Looking for a sexy gift for someone special or for yourself? The Sexy Pairings™ Striptease package is sure to please! This pairing includes a Happy Bitch Wine, the Housewife's Guide to the Practical Striptease and a sexy accessory. Enjoy a glass of this fun and flirty wine while you learn everything you need to know in this striptease how-to-guide.
Do you have to be a competition level acrobatic pole athlete to pull off a sexy striptease? Absolutely not! In fact, you don't need a pole at all. There are really only a few things you need to know before you decide to "bust-a-move..."
1. Don't take yourself too seriously. Your partner obviously thinks you're sexy. There's something, and quite possibly a lot of things, that they love about you, your naked body, and how your bodies come together. Use your knowledge of your lover to create the perfect dance. Highlight their favorite areas. Maybe they love your breasts, your legs, your butt, your feet?! Tease them with those places on your body.
2. Don't wear something that is difficult to take off. Pants may "go on one leg at a time," but they can be a disaster to take off while you're trying to be sexy and dance... dresses and skirts are best so you can play with them buy pulling them up, or sliding them off.
3. Don't be drunk. Yeah, you might need some liquid courage to help fight those feelings of shyness or insecurity. But you might not filter those high school dance moves that haven't come out since 1990... A sloppy stripper scenario could be fun for some role playing, but if you really want to surprise them with a sexy striptease, let them really see you, awkward moves and all. They will love knowing that even though you're not a professional, you're taking them time to do this for them.
4. Do take the time to prepare. Pick a song that you like to move to. Even though they won't remember what song was playing, you'll be having fun and them watching you have fun is part of what makes it sexy! Set the mood. Dim the lights, or put red bulbs in your lamps to create the desired effect. Shower, primp and prep your body for what comes after the dance.
5. Do learn some moves. Let's face it, if striptease were easy, we'd all be doing it. There are signature moves that give you the look of the pros. There are ways to move your body that accentuate your best assets. And conversely there are things we do with our bodies that simply, just don't work.... learn from a professional. Take a class. Even an hour of instruction will give you tons of tips that you have in your pocket and ready to go at the drop of a hat. Invest in yourself.
Striptease boosts your self-esteem, gets you in touch with your body, and all that juicy energy translates into your romantic life. It's a win-win for everyone.;)
Miyoko is the Author of the Housewife's Guide to the Practical Striptease, and the owner of Domestic Goddess Studio in Agoura Hills. Grab her book, a bottle of Happy Bitch Wine, and a sexy accesory, to create a performance night they'll never forget!